Where can I buy Valrhona chocolate in HK?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by LouB 15 yrs ago
Hey! I've heard alot about Valrhona chocolate and want to use it in my chocolate mousse, though not sure where to buy it- any ideas?

Any help would be most appreciated :-)

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
4G 15 yrs ago
I think Ive seen it in City Super

Call them up first and check they are very helpful

Ask to speak to the manager

mamadavid 15 yrs ago
Twin's. They have everything for baking, including Valrhona chocolate. They have two shops -- 137 Johnston Road in Wanchai (tel: 8111 3090) and another on Kowloon side (tel: 8111 3080). Prices are very good.

mw1969 15 yrs ago
they have a shop inside great in pacific place

dabbagmm 15 yrs ago
Green & Black chocolate brand is equally good for cooking but may not be as "lable" brand as Valrhona chocolate.

4G 15 yrs ago
Hi Mamadavid , pls can you tell me what else they have in Twins ,so I can make a trip down there

Thanks a lot

mamadavid 15 yrs ago

I haven't been there in a while, but they really have everything for baking -- equipment including tins (special shapes), pastry bags with all different tips (for making flowers and things with icing), boxes to put your cakes in, as well as ingredients -- all kinds of flours, nuts, colourings, nuts, decorations. They used to have incredibly cheap Elle et Vire brand unsalted butter from France (half the price charged by the supermarkets at the time, but that was 18 months ago). Definitely phone first to check the opening hours and get directions.

4G 15 yrs ago
Sounds great Mamadavid

Thx a lot , shall try tomorrow

ymcutie 15 yrs ago
www.twinsco.com Pls check there, price quite ok, i guess^^

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad