Designer shop - all4u - where did it go??

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by TTD 15 yrs ago
Hi,

There was a great little shop in Central (opposite Esprit,down the lane where Fortress is) called All4u that use to stock last season's designer clothes and samples...and it has gone!!!

Does anyone know where it could have moved to? (is there still another store in Sheung Wan???)

Are there any other little shops that stock DVF, Chloe, Burburry etc at very, very reasonable prices???

Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
mayita 15 yrs ago
I think i saw the Sheung Wan one recently. It's within walking distance of the

Central one, anyway.

To go there, turn at the corner of the Bank of China in front of the Wing On Dept. center, walk until you reach the cross with Bonham Strand, (after walking through Kmart on one side and 7/11 on the other), and it's just at one of the corner, where the roads are crossing.

As it's a bit far from where i live, i usually couple the All4U visit with buying French cheese, wine & other delicacies from the French delicatessen shop (monsieur Chatte) which is on Bonham strand on your right when you walk towards the western market....

TTD 15 yrs ago
Thanks for that...added bonus of the french delicatessen that I didn't know about..will now have to pop into WingOn as well for some new wine glasses to go with the cheese and wine!! :)

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad