Furniture shopping in Zhuhai

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by macca36 14 yrs ago
Can anyone give me some details about furniture shopping in Zhuhai. I want to get some outdoor furniture and chinese antiques. Do you know if they are near each other?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
cookie09 14 yrs ago
frankly a good selection of outdoor furniture can be found in lecong near foshan, shunde.

the prime antique furniture shops place is between zhuhai and zhongshan, closer to zhongshan.

i would not be furniture shopping in zhuhai itself.

alternatively, this weekend i have just been to the intl arts and handicraft centre (yizhan zhongxin) in shenzhen. they have a new 6th floor which is outdoor on the rooftop and where they show off quite some outdoor furniture. might be a good starting point. it's on mei yuen lu.

macca36 14 yrs ago
Thanks alot for the information cookie09

bradual 14 yrs ago
Hello,

ok i will see if i will get any site which is selling furnitures in your city then i will tell you about. buy the way which kind of furnitures you want.

thanks

__

macca36 14 yrs ago
Outdoor furniture but not wood. Thanks

johnsonphilip 14 yrs ago
We are coming to China never before May 1st 2002. and our first station to buy china furnitures was in zhuhai. and surprised to see so many chinese people there to sell their valuable furnitures, and sad to get to know they ALL do not know how to speak english. and only chinese with calculator under the stpuid way. and finially we get a person who can speak very good english and fluents in Internet, and he has his own Mercedes Benz can carry us through the market in zhuhai, and he been with us 2 days there to buy 2 x 40 container of furnitures under his arrangement of shipping to San Diego California USA. while you arrived, maybe you can contact with following person and visit his firms there:

Mr.Xu Yue Xin

tel: 0086-15801708557 15801708682

Mercedes Benz Car Number: X80098( S 350 )

email: shanghaifurniture@hotmail.com

Philip Johnson from San Diego California USA

2010/02/12

sistim 14 yrs ago
Mr Mercedes Benz must have got a good commission...

DLJ 14 yrs ago
You should try a company in HK - Wicka Designs they sell good quality outdoor furniture at wholesale prices to everyone. for just a little more than you pay at Shenzhen and it is 10x better.

I know I speak from experience - set I bought in China lasted 10 months . "lapsup"

seriously it is much better furniture . It's made in Indo.

There is also a company called Antiques Zhuhai they run shopping tours for chinese antiques.

cookie09 14 yrs ago
...(deleted)

Thecountrystyle 14 yrs ago
In addition to Antiques Zhuhai - there is also Home Redesign Hk that conducts tours.

I have not been to LeCong only Zhuhai. But would love to get there.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad