curtains

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by petals 14 yrs ago
Can anyone advise where to get curtains made in HK / Kowloon Side?

I went into a few shops on Queens Road East and they quoted over 20K for 3 rooms - which I thought was very expensive, I chose a very basic fabric too. Although the windows are big I didn't think it would be that much.

Any advice on where to go would be appreciated.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
cassy27 14 yrs ago
Go to Shenzhen fraction of the price than HK - YWCA are now doing trips to Shenzhen especially for people wanting to have curtains made and tailoring done.

petals 14 yrs ago
thanks cassy27, I don't have time to go to shenzen, is there anywhere HK/Kowloon side?

Kuafor 14 yrs ago
Have you tried IKEA, they have a custom curtain section, may be the prices are better there.

Shoe Girl 14 yrs ago
I used Ken Chan for curtains and can recommend him. He's way cheaper than QRE prices and will come to your home to hang them up for you. He's in Mosque Street, Mid-Levels.

cookie09 14 yrs ago
you can have them made in the market on marble road in north point. for basic stuff it's fine (300 for a 2 meter window)

EXpatlady 14 yrs ago
I go to Fau Yun Street MTR Prince Edward. They have loads to choose from, speak English, send a man to measure at no extra cost, supply rails of various styles. Jumbo Curtain Design was the name but there are a few curtain shops in the shops to the side of the outdoor stalls. For three large floor to ceiling curtains fitted was around $4,000

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad