Where to find tour guide to go Shenzhen ?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by silkfabricus 14 yrs ago
Can anyone suggest me where can I get tour guide to send us Shenzhen or other china boarder cities to go shopping , some nice places and restaurants .

Thanks..

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
bakfaiyau 14 yrs ago

You don't really need a tour guide. Go to a Dymocks bookstore (IFC, Wanchai Harbour Centre, Lyndhurst Terrace etc) and pick up the Map of Shenzhen, including pocket taxi guide. This will show you all the places to go.

Take the MTR to Lok Ma Chau, walk over the walkway to Futian Kou An metro station and then you can either jump on the Shenzhen metro or take a taxi, using the pocket taxi guide.

If there are any special places you would like to go, just ask in this post. But the Map of Shenzhen will show you most places visitors enjoy.

silkfabricus 14 yrs ago
Thank bakfaiyau.

I want to go to Big supermarket selling household stuffs, also furniture shops and some decoration stuff shops . Another problem is we can't speak any Chinese language to communicate with them .

sistim 14 yrs ago
Found this in Dymocks - a couple of the maps are a bit off, give or take a street, but great info:

http://www.lonelywriters.com/productline/shenzhen/#SHOPPING

saishaduplex 14 yrs ago
In theory reading a map etc sounds good but the best shopping trip I had in Shenzen was with a translator/guide to help us. Was it worth it??? Totally, with my basic chinese I could understand we were getting a better deal than the other expats we ran into. The car picked us up and made the border crossing bearable and we stashed our bags in the car as we went beats carrying loads of shopping. I went with some friends so we split the guide if you have friends or just want "local" prices it was the way to go. Send us a message if you want the number. Happy shopping

tourhk 14 yrs ago
hi host, i can provide tour guide service in shenzhen, feel free to contact me. thanks.

saishaduplex 14 yrs ago
hi might be easier if I leave his email. He speaks english,cantonese and mandarin and has an expat wife so he gets the shopping thing. email shopinshenzen@yahoo.com

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad