baby clothes...where was it

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by rs2000 13 yrs ago
Hi All,

I went to Mongkok Exchange building

the link below please

http://maps.google.com.hk/maps?f=q&s...1&z=16&iwloc=A

I came out and asked someone for the MTR station. they asked me to take the subway and cross the road. I did the came and while walking to the station I somehow came across a street with lots of stall. to my surprise, there were lots of stalls with good bargains for newborn and baby clothes. I bought some but really want to go back and buy more. I have tried going back but could nto find it again. I am so bad at directions I have totally forgotten the street name etc

Please can you help me point to the street please. this is very close to 37 Bute street and had lots of children clothing stalls.

can you please help me find out what the street name is and how can I go back there. I tried searching online but very confused between sai yueng choi street , Fa yuen street etc etc etc.

Thanks a lot

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
mschenshu 13 yrs ago
hi rs2000

i think you went to Fa Yuen Street where shops/stalls selling fruits, ladies' clothes, children clothers/baby stuff. you can take the MTR Tsuen Wan Line and take off at Mong Kok station. Don't remember which exit you should go for but you can ask the MTR customer service officer and check the map in the station. good luck.

zarafour 13 yrs ago
Prince Edward Station, B1 Exit, sort of diagnally opposite the petrol pump.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad