Iron

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Devon 13 yrs ago
Need recommendation on a decent iron. I'm buying cans and cans of Fabulon and I'm thinking that maybe my iron is just not hot enough. I haven't a clue how hot it gets (only that it's hot enough to have left a scar on my arm! lol). Any recommendations on irons, make etc which is really hot and gets out creases! Thanks.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Susie1 13 yrs ago
I like Tefal Irons, for their non stick sole plate and steam facilities,but that is just personal preference. If you have a lot of creases, possible causes.

1, If you use a tumble dryer, there may be too many clothes put in, or they are dried in there too long.

2. As washing comes out of the machine, give each item a shake before hanging to dry, this gets rid of a lot of creases.

Allowing to become too dry in general makes ironing much more difficult, maybe you could get a fine water spray to dampen it slightly before you iron, if the iron has burned your arm it is probably hot enough.

Devon 13 yrs ago
Thanks Susie. Yes, I think half the problem is that the clothes are too dry. I very rarely use the tumble dryer but I'll get a water spray thingee and see if that helps. Cheers.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad