Reasonably Priced Men's Ties?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by SMatvias 10 yrs ago
Hey All,

I'm looking for good quality, relatively inexpensive ties for my husband. I've looked around Pacific Place and some of the other malls with designer labels, but they are all exorbitantly priced, starting at 1000 HKD!

Does anyone know of any reasonably priced ties, good quality ties with exciting colors that I can find in HK? So bored of my hubby wearing the same blues and grey's all the time...he needs more excitement in his wardrobe:)

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
NaseemaR 10 yrs ago
Hey SMatvias,

I used to think Tie Rack was the only decent priced place to find ties for my husband.

Then I went to a market at a friends café in Ap Lei Chau, and came across this guy selling wonderful ties at a very reasonable price. He had a great range of colors, patterns etc. His company's / brand's name is The Dark Knot.

They sell high quality ties at only HKD 350! And the best part is, all the ties come with recommendations for matching suits and shirts!

sharonbaghel1 10 yrs ago
Hi there.... I do know of the dark knot and I called on the number listed on their website unfortunately it was for their back office and the lady told me that they don't have a retail shop here and that one needs to order online. They are based in the US.... If you do have a contact number or the address for this guy who was selling ties in ap lei chau of their brand please do share it with me.. Want to gift one to my hubby.... Thanks

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad