Buying diamonds or diamond jewellery

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by timmyh 15 yrs ago
I want to buy some diamond jewellery for my wife. We have looked at a few jewellery stores around Central and Admirality, but notice that their prices are really high.

Does anyone know a cheaper way to buy diamond jewellery? I remember hearing a former colleague mention that the best way to buy diamond jewellery in Hong Kong is to buy the loose diamonds from a diamond trader in Tsim Sha Tsui and then get a jewellery craftsman to make the jewellery.

Has anyone tired this before? Any recommendations on diamond trading companies and jewellery craftsmen?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
RA 15 yrs ago
Timmy, check out your message box..I have sent you a contact

whattoknow 15 yrs ago
i want to know too, can you send me the detail too, RA? Thanks!

reyaj 11 yrs ago
Hello. I am also interested in buying loose diamonds. Can you pm me the details? Thanks

MaryKay 11 yrs ago
I'm very interested please send me info

Bensai 11 yrs ago
Hello,

If anyone have information for loose diamond wholesale shops or good deals, I would much appreciate.

All the best!

christi20 11 yrs ago
Hello, I know a place in yuen long. A local jewellery store with fair prices and nice diamond designs. Inbox me if you need the info.

All the best!

Oct2011 11 yrs ago
If you're not in a hurry, I suggust you wait till the big annual Jewellery show at the http://www.hkcec.com/visitors/fair-preview-september-hong-kong-jewellery-gem-fair-0

The selections and fantastic, and the prices are fair. However, you'll need to pay cash.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad