Sewing supplies

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by JJ73 10 yrs ago
I'm wondering where I can get basic sewing supplies like thread, elastic etc that is convenient? I know I can go to Sham Shui Po and search the areas there but I just wanted to grab some thread and elastic without spending too much time about it. TIA

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
F100 10 yrs ago
This store will have EVERYTHING that you will need and more....

It's located in Causeway Bay.

19/F Kin Tak Fung Commercial Building

467 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

MTR : Causeway Bay Exit : B

Between Wan Chai Fire Station & Sogo Department Store

Phone : 852-2836-5103

Fax : 852-2836-5103

JJ73 10 yrs ago
Brilliant, thank you. I appreciate your reply.

kcmac 10 yrs ago
there's another store in causeway bay (nr Forever21) in a building half way down jardine's bazaar and an open area food stall on the ground floor there is a souvenir shop on the left, they are located on the 1st floor above the souvenir shop.on the same floor there is a fabric store, alterations shop too. very nice people and very helpful.

kietiekat 10 yrs ago
At a push, you can get needles, thread, elastic, ribbon, measuring tape, velcroetc. at Jusco. They have various stores over HK island now. There is also a little stand on the ladder street just off Stanley street in Central that sells all manner of sewing supplies and the lady is very nice. Tailor and Alteration, mentioned abovein Causeway Bay also keeps avariety of sewing and craft supplies including yarn, fabric for patchwork and pattern books.Note though that this store is crammed so don't go with lots of shopping bags as it's a little tight to navigate!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad