Fake Goods

POSTED BY crispina (4 yrs ago)
Where do you go to complaint, if you suspected that you were given a Fake merchandise? A few months ago, I purchased a "Rayban Sunglasses" in an Optical shop in HK. While on holiday, i noticed for the first time the poor quality of it. I seldom use it thats probably the reason why.

I dont have the reciept anymore but i paid by Visa Card,so I can probably get a copy from my bank if needed. Do you think i should go back to the Optical and talk to them or report them to the police?
#1 POSTED BY Ed (4 yrs ago)
Please contact the following person from the Trade Descriptions Investigation Division Intellectual Property Investigation Bureau

Po-To Wong


Back to main category

You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.