What is the advantage of Limited Company in Hong Kong

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by anilhk1 9 yrs ago
Hello everyone
i will very appreciate advise from everyone, please kindly let me know if i register a Limited Company in hong kong, what is the procedure of registration if i am resident of hong kong

What is the advantage of Limited company instead of Sole Proprietor

If Limited Company, can i fill up the tax return by self instead of hiring a professional accountant company

if during the whole year business is less then HK$500,000, i still need to submit a tax return through professional account company or i can do it by self.

i will appreciate all comments

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
anthea777 9 yrs ago
Hello, the easiest way is to go to a company secretarial company and buy a company and change the name to whatever you like.
Limited company gives only limited liability on your part, therefore, if your company makes a loss, it does not affect your own personal assets but only the assets of that company.
Tax return you can do yourself but you need a qualified auditor to do the audit report for you.
Tax return - if you know how to do it, you can do it yourself.

Cheers,

Amy

anilhk1 9 yrs ago
hello amy,
please clarify if i know how to file a tax return ,i still need a qualified auditor to do the audit report or this also i can do by self?

anthea777 9 yrs ago
You need the company's accounts to be audited by an auditor!

anilhk1 9 yrs ago
Amy how much this will cost around if annual total turnover is around HK$500,000 to HK$1,000,000

anthea777 9 yrs ago
the minimum fee of an audited report even if the company has no business is HK$6,000. The average fee if the company has some business is about HK$10,000 etc.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad