Any good outlets worth visiting in Hong Kong?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Aley 18 yrs ago
I moved here recently from New York City and am finding it hard to find anything I like in the way of clothing. It isn't a size issue, it is more of a style issue. I have been to Zara and all of the other brands in the malls and am now interested in finding out whether there are any outlet stores worth going to.

Can someone help me out?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Scissors 18 yrs ago
Try Fa Yuen Street in Prince Edward. Also, there are outlets scattered along Johnston Road in Wanchai and a road of outlets behind Mitzukoshi in Causeway Bay. Also, you can buy a small book called Shop HOng Kong from Dymocks full of shopping info. You may also like to try a shop i really like called Cloud Asia which has a good selection.

returnee 18 yrs ago
Could you let me know where Cloud Asia is please?

Sorry for butting in, hope you don't mind!

Aley 18 yrs ago
Hi,

Thanks for the info. I will certainly try your recommendations.

Aley

MaryKay 18 yrs ago
Alex I love shopping in the Us. I love the outlets in New York. You can get a Versace dress for under 600 us and here pay over 50k. But if you know when to shop you can get some great deals iN Hong Kong. Just this August I bought some beautiful and funky Missoni coats and a fab Pucci dress in Joyce in Central for 50% off take another 30% off the total. Also, last Febuary bought a beautiful leater coat at Burberry for 80% off. Also in June Vivenne Tam has a special promo dress 50% off take another 10% off that day. Send me a message in my box and I can let you know some other great places. Take care and good luck shopping!!!

Claire 18 yrs ago
I second Scissors on Fa Yuen street.

There is also the Joyce Warehouse for end of season stuff from the shop, e.g. Armani, Anna Sui, Vivienne Westwood.

And Space Warehouse for Prada shoes, Helmut Lang, Miu Miu.

Factory outlets in Pedder Building, Pedder Street and Granville Road in TST.

sandiexxxx 18 yrs ago
Also, try Dress code.. which is on Gresson st, wan chai, its not that easy to find, as its behind the market stalls, open 12 till 8. its number 4 gresson top end of street if coming in from Queens Rd east... All design labels, s/m/l and can try on, and have alteration service, great selection of Marc Jacobs this week !

good luck

MaryKay 18 yrs ago
Claire

Where is the Space and Joyce Warehouse? There useed to be a great Joyce sale shop across fron Times sqaure but it's no longer there.I'm surprised there are no outlet malls with high end stores like they have in the US. I think there would be a great market for that here.

ceeh 18 yrs ago
There is also a Joyce outlet in Horizon Plaza, Ap Lei Chou (not sure of the spelling)

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad