GAP?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by ceeh 18 yrs ago
I have bought GAP for children at the Stanley Markets but cannot remember seeing GAP for Adults. Why not try a google search?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Claire 18 yrs ago
... or not.

http://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/forums/practical/threads/84499.asp

Babette 18 yrs ago
It's true: there is no Gap store in Hong Kong, nor do the online stores ship to HK yet. (I think the closest Gap is in Japan or Aust.) However, very rarely you may see a few items at Stanley Market (but as mentioned above, usually just kids clothing.) Also no Banana Republic, Old Navy or the new Forth & Towne owned by Gap.

However, I have found that "Club Monaco" (there is one in Times Square) to be very similar to Gap-just a bit dressier and more expensive. Same larger sizes. Sometimes there are similar things at "Esprit" too; though usually not as well-made. Hope this will help.

Scissors 18 yrs ago
have you tried e-bay? There are hundreds of listing for Gap and I've found some very new gap jeans in my size at a real bargain..and most will post to HK too..just an idea if you don't mind second-hand, although sometimes you will get new jeans too

Kaat 18 yrs ago
rubyred - don't bother checking. They don't sell GAP at the duty free store in TST (and you don't have to be leaving the country to shop there).

kilwinning 18 yrs ago
Don't know if this will help anyone, but GAP is opening in Singapore- there should be a branch on Orchard Road by December. Supposedly, one has already opened at VivoCity (new shopping mall at Harbourfront)- I saw adverts for it when I was in Singapore at the weekend...

MLC 18 yrs ago
As Gap doesn't do international orders, Last year I ordered through shopusa.com little bit extra but worth the effort.

Kaat 18 yrs ago
MLC, I went to shopusa.com but they only deliver to Northern Europe...??

MLC 18 yrs ago
Strange? I got deodorant and Gap clothing but a friend did say there are a couple of other sites out there that do the same thing - sorry!

Kaat 18 yrs ago
That's ok, I'll do a search!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad