stretch marks cream

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by ellie55 18 yrs ago
what have you been using.?funny,i dont have a single stretch on my first pregnancy,suddenly with the second one,the map of the world came out.anyone tried strivectin-sd?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Nicher 18 yrs ago
Someone recommends the Elemis Japanese Camellia Oil. But I was told that no cream works if one is born to have stretch marks. It may soothe skin dryness but it won't eliminate the marks.

crj 18 yrs ago
I like 100% Shea Butter, although a bit sticky ... but agree that you either have them or don't. Creams just help moisturise and minimise.

mayafox 18 yrs ago
I am using Palmers Cocoa Butter and was feeling smug about not having any stretch marks... until I read your post that they can still come and bite me in the butt second time round!

crj 18 yrs ago
Oh, I should add - for me they were shrink marks - I moisturised every day, scrubbed, exfoliated, etc...

was so pleased I had none...

then had the baby...

started to 'shrink'...

and they appeared!

So I called them shrink marks for a while, but now think of them as 'love marks' - love for my son and husband :)

Vulvic 18 yrs ago
Bugger - I have no stretch marks either but am alarmed to think that they'll appear when I finally shrink.

crj 18 yrs ago
I think I screamed to mu husband - Loooooook!!! Auuuuggghhhh! When I saw them :P

mayafox 18 yrs ago
Noooo!! This is not good news... LOL!

crj 18 yrs ago
Now, saying that, 6 monhts on they really have faded nad are much smaller and much less noticable.

Wheelymate 18 yrs ago
i used the mothercare in house massage cream....and frankly i was a little lazy about it (don't think i even finished the tube) and was actually proud that i didn't have any after the delivery! but now that this post suggests it might happen with no. 2...yikes........

ellie55 18 yrs ago
yeah,sorry to break out the bad news but it does happen with the no.2.

was so proud i do not have them,till this time round.i wonder if they are shrink marks as what cri suggests:),makes me feel better.lol

Bumblebzz 18 yrs ago
ellie55

Just so you know, Strivectin-sd is not to be used while pregnant, only after.

(per instruction on the tube)

I'm using an oil & body cream called 'mama mio' & absolutely love the smell! I'm 8 mths preg. now and no stretchmarks so far.

I used nothing with my first & did get a few. :(

Not genetic IMO, ...my mom had four kids & does'nt have any!

Nicher 18 yrs ago
Ladies, for those of you who developed stretch marks, until which month did they start to appear? I'm in my 6th month and no stretch marks so far. Thinking if I will get them in later months...

ellie55 18 yrs ago
after you shink:P)

Nicher 18 yrs ago
Oooo that's bad news!

How about the dark reddish lines drawing from the bottom of the belly? Are those symptoms of later stretch marks?

momster 18 yrs ago
I used Clarins stretch mark oil for #1. It smells nice and not too oily. I started using at 4 months and continued using until I was back to normal size and not a single stretch mark.

I'm carrying #2 now and started using at around 3 months - hopefully, no stretch marks this time around either.

brookestation 18 yrs ago
lol,im was using clarins.smells nice

ghie 18 yrs ago
I am not confident with Strivectin as a friend of mine used it and made no difference, she still have horrible stretchmarks. I had stretch marks on the 8th month of pregnancy. I started with Avent then to Mustela Intensive Cream from the 1st month of pregnancy. It MAY have worked as I only have the marks on my lower abdomen. I am now using Phytolastil as I did not find Vita-K in HK.

ellie55 18 yrs ago
tell you the truth,i bought it and i dislike the texture and smell ,doesnt worth that much of money,made no difference!!!i think clarins is better.

ghie 18 yrs ago
Did you use the ampoules or creams? I am currently using the ampoules which I find very lab-like and seems more "medical" than creams. I agree that the cost is higher than creams though. I paid $470/20 ampoules for 10 days use. It doesnt smell but I just dont like the stain it leaves because of the plant extract ingredient. Well I am hoping that Phytolastil will work on my stretchmarks. I'll update you after a month if it possibly worked. :-)

champagne 18 yrs ago
Bio-oil is meant to be very good for stretch mark

ellie55 18 yrs ago
so the brand your using is phytolastil?im using the cream.

ghie 18 yrs ago
yes, the ampoules, not the cream. So far so good. My stretch marks are getting lighter. The marks just looks like skin impurities.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad