Construction of additional Toilet

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Josacs 11 yrs ago
We own a 3BR-1toilet flat in a private estate. My wife and I are wondering if we can construct another toilet that will be inside the masters bedroom and will be adjacent to the existing one. If he building's management says it will not be allowed, is there any other way around it? Has anybody here done something like this? How did you do it? Thanks in advance for your replies.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
cookie09 11 yrs ago
why would you ask the building management at all?

read the DMZ and check the structural walls, everything else is your own responsibility

W.T. 11 yrs ago
Try "ho c fu" who can arrange reliable handymen to do the construction work. Reasonable price and speak English & Chinese. Number is 5507 5535, hope this will help.

Josacs 11 yrs ago

@cookie, i asked the management office to know if there are precedents in our estate. My wife is also hesitant to go ahead with the project if we can't get prior approval from them. But to be honest, i am willing to take the risk but i am not sure if my plan is feasible. Sorry i am not familiar with what a DMZ is and i am not certain which walls are structural. I am eager to hear from other posters if they have done something like this.

@w.t. thanks for the referral.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad