Oatmeal for Weight Management

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by kikiko 9 yrs ago
Hi girls;

I eat oatmeal almost twice a day. I really like it. Anyone wants to share how they prepare their oatmeals? I put pumpkins and raisins. Another question- if you are being bloated because of oatmeal, will that harm you in the long run? Weight loss wont be effective?

Thank you in advance!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Angelic1987 9 yrs ago
I use Young Living Slique weight management products.. it has food supplements and energy bars and it works great

lillet 9 yrs ago
I love porridge/oatmeal because it keeps me full for so long and you can add all topings you like.
I use normal porridge oats add some milk and a bit of water and put it in the microwave for about 2-3 minutes. Then I add a teaspoon of honey and almond butter and top it with different fruits, for example strawberries, rasperries or bananas.

ChrissyJRamos 9 yrs ago
I eat oatmeal almost everyday! I love it most with just plain yogart, honey and the occasional fruits (blueberrys are my personal favourite)

latex 9 yrs ago
I eat oatmeal everyday too, just with plain milk. I only use the plain old ones (not instant). But finding whole non-instant one is getting difficult. They used to sell them in Wellcome but not anymore.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad