botox and restylane

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Sg Ed 20 yrs ago
Posted by jennyjenny (Nov. 20, 04)

anyone tried it?share with us your experience and sensations.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Sg Ed 19 yrs ago
Shopper

(Nov. 26, 04)

i'm considering restylane too .. and was told that i'll need a few days to recuperate from the injections before i can go out

Bebbek 19 yrs ago
My friend does these treatments for a living. Botox is a powerful bacteria that paralyses the muscles to stop you frowning etc. it is quite effective but i think you need to do it every few months and it could be quite painful. Restalyne is the stuff they inject into your lips, it doesn't last long and i think you can tell when people have it.

Leece16030 19 yrs ago
You can tell people who've had Botox as well....

I was considering it, but my boyfriend persuaded me to just accept the little tell tell signs that I don't look the same as 10 years ago anymore...he pointed me out everytime he would notice someone who had had Botox injections....and he is right....you can tell it's just not natural.

I recently read a piece about a doctor who injected himself and some friends in the states paralizing all of them because over overdosage (and wrong Botox). Got me thinking....mmmmmm no.

And indeed, it's not a one-stop definite solution, I believe the average period between injections is about 8 months.

Bambini 13 yrs ago
No the average period of paralyzing the muscle would be 4-5 months.botox is diluted botulinum toxin and is safe when given by a professional in hygienic setting.restylane would plump the lips but I find juviderm lasts a year on me.had it twice by dr. thomas tam at dr. image.I just go for the pouty puckered look rather than the full on Angelina plumping.the first few days will look like a trout pout though,but the swelling does come down after that.

goldk 13 yrs ago
how much does it cost ?

deniseko 13 yrs ago
I did the botox for my chin and nose in Dr. Reborn.

The result is not what they told me, but only keep asking me to pay more money to make it nicer.

it was 2 years ago, I paid almost $10,000, but don't really see any big different!

deniseko 13 yrs ago
I did the botox for my chin and nose in Dr. Reborn.

The result is not what they told me, but only keep asking me to pay more money to make it nicer.

it was 2 years ago, I paid almost $10,000, but don't really see any big different!

Bambini 13 yrs ago
1 cc of resytlane is $4050 HKD.They just charge per cc or ml,so the 2nd ml is 10% off..... but my lips only need about 0.7 to 0.8 cc(both upper lips and lower lips),so the rest can be used for wrinkle creses by the mouth or smile line....was less painful than Botox surprisingly! However, expect the lips to look twice the size the first few days...!!!!

isuccess 11 yrs ago
I have done my Restylane filler nose several times already in Doctor's office in Central, but it is really sad that my friends said my nose looked like "Avatar".. One of my friends worked for Qmed restylane, she introduced " Dr. Sandy Wang", Restylane recognises her as one of the top 15 doctor from all over Asia Pacific, but I cant find Dr Wang's clinic, anyone can help?

chick123 9 yrs ago
Anyone had lips done (Restylane) recently? Looking for a professional and affordable place. Any suggestions for places/doctors?

dermluxe 8 yrs ago
Botox when it's done well looks natural and you'll have normal facial expressions with fewer dynamic wrinkles. it's only when too much is used that's when you get the 'frozen' face look.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad