English Tutor required

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by baggins 19 yrs ago
Does anyone know an English Tutor - as in someone who can teach English Language/ Grammar. The student would be in the Sha Tin area, but would be willing to travel to the tutor's place. The teacher must be qualified and experienced - preferably.

The student is doing the IB programme but would like a little support with essay writing/ sentence structuring etc.

Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
jaydhaliwal 19 yrs ago
I can teach the kid... call me at 96561161... I am teaching kids as my full time job...

gchuva 18 yrs ago
We are looking for an English tutor to teach an adult who is fluent in English but needs help with grammar and vocabulary. Any suggestions?

JPJP 18 yrs ago
Do not pay to these so called profesionals anything more than 350 HKD. I just booked my wife for intensive private English course at Berlitz and the rate was 285 per hour. It's between 285 and 360 depending what kind of private course you take. Well one hour there is 40 mins but still....

Donnialda 18 yrs ago
Berlitz is a professional company that does it's own advertising, has it's overheard covered, purchases their own books en masse, and doesn't have to recruit their teachers' students' individually.

I don't think $450-$500 is too far off the radar when all of those concessions are factored in.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad