Thai and Indian accesories, garments Wholesaler in Hk

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by maya 19 yrs ago
Hi i am looking for Indian Garments or accesories wholesaler supplier in Hk so i can get it in Hk instead of flying off all the time to India or Thailand

thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Vulvic 19 yrs ago
The stufff you buy on the street (Granville Rd, Fa Yuen St etc.) is not the real deal. It's usually cheap knock-offs from China that lack that ethnic authenticity.

Chung King Mansion used to have loads of shops but now they seem to sell cheap mobile phones and DVDs. The best place to look for Indian fabrics, garments and accessories is Mirador Mansion (on 54-58 Nathan Rd.) or the buildings adjacent. However, they are not wholesalers only retailers. I'm afraid if you want the stuff at the right price you are going to have to use your contacts in India.

Vulvic 19 yrs ago
I come from HK.

maya 19 yrs ago
Thanks everyone!

actually, i know in Hong Kong most of the things come from China and it seems like indian fabrick or thai.

for Vulvic! thanks for the information about Mirador

Vulvic 19 yrs ago
Good luck Maya. I still think the best buying is done at the cource i.e. India or Thailand. Hope you get what you need.

kathhkday 19 yrs ago
Mirador is expensive, I've been told by my Indian friend and normally thier stuff is not the lastest design. Some of their stuff (eg fabric) are imported from China.

ash6t 18 yrs ago
Hi Maya, I do realize that this thread is quite old now, but I have a selection of jewellery that might be of interest to you. Drop me a mail at indie-pendant@hotmail.com and I would love to come across and show you the pieces I have or find your requirement.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad