Sunshine house , Peak???

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by mithai 18 yrs ago
hello,

I was looking for all the opinions for Sunshine house , Peak....It comes highly recommended from a friend who changed her daughter from Woodlands to Sunshine....and my daughter also is attending woodlands at the moment. So I need some more opinions...TIA

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
july8 18 yrs ago
I have been at Sunshine......it's madness!!the kids look wild,only one teacher is looking after them and not with much attention...I won't be surprise if some kid would have some accident..

Plus some of the "staff"which is looking after them at the break is not even qualified teacher.

Honestly Woodland has a better reputation,by the way why don't you give a look also the preschool that is in the building of the peak at the last floor...Can't remember the name..

Mrs Donkey 18 yrs ago
Any ex/current parents of this Sunshine House out there? Would like to hear your comments about this kindergarten.

Also, does anybody know what kind of schools the students usually move onto? Any particular Int'l or Local schools? Any successful cases of getting into popular schools like CIS, HKIS, CDNIS...etc?

KylieSmith 18 yrs ago
My little one was there for half a year. It was great. The school was clean and the environment was great (have you visited the school?). I don't think you can find a better environment preschool in that area. The teachers were great & caring. They took care of my little one really well.

Having said that, I also visited Woodland Peak preschool and it was also a nice little school. We chose Sunshine over Woodland purely for the facility and environment :-)

Mayfair 18 yrs ago
My son goes to -Sunshine at the Peak. I must say,i'm very happy with the way its managed. It has a lovely, sunny ambience,clean to a fault and has friendly teachers. My son loves it there.

KylieSmith 18 yrs ago
My little girl was very happy at Sunshine on the peak as well. There was no staff turnover while we were there. They were very organized. It's really a lovely place. The greatest thing about the school is that they have an outdoor play area which is enclosed and safe. I love it.

Mrs Donkey, go see it for yourself ! Let me know which school you decide.

Mrs Donkey 18 yrs ago
Thanks to all your input.

Hi Kylie, we had a quick tour at Sunshine (Peak) a while back. We were very impressed with the facilities, environment etc, but from that short visit, we can't really tell if the quality of the teachers, administrators etc. are just as good. Your comment (& Mayfair's) reassures our feelings about this school.

Just wondering, do you know if the students usually move on to local schools, ESF or other international schools?

KylieSmith 18 yrs ago
I believe most of the students go on to international schools, since Sunshine House is an international kindergarten. Is there a particular international school you have in mind?

Mrs Donkey 18 yrs ago
I hope to send my girl to a English/Mandarin bilingual international school.

I heard CIS, HKIS, CDNIS & Int'l Montessoni School are all pretty good, but I haven't got a chance to check them out.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad