Seven of all makind Jeans

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by mid-levels 18 yrs ago
Hi everybody,

my sister is going to visit me here in HK and wants to by a Jeans label "seven of all mankind".

Any idea where to buy? Have never seen this label.

Thanks much for your help.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
@@ 18 yrs ago
Lane Crawford

mid-levels 18 yrs ago
Thanks both of you! Will check it out.

Cheers

allynz 18 yrs ago
Expensive but worth every penny - best jeans by far. If you can't find Sevens look for Citizens of Humanity - it is the same designer. FYI- Jeanious in Soho only have the mens ones so don't waste your time going there.

sandiexxxx 18 yrs ago
also Indigo on Staunton St.

skycz 18 yrs ago
yeah lane crawford is on sale now but im not sure if they have any 7s on sale. I tried looking but didn't see any. Also, try Joyce. They sell 7s too.

micchira 18 yrs ago
are they really that good? would they look good on someone on the bigger side? :P

annebin 18 yrs ago
I'm big by Asian standards (US 12) and the fit is fab

jade butterfly 18 yrs ago
Is 7 better than True Religion? are they cost about the same?

annebin 18 yrs ago
Saw Seven jeans at Lane Crawford in Times Square for around HKD2100, but the biggest size that they had was 28. And they have Antik Denims as well. Didn't see True Religion..

annebin 18 yrs ago
There will be an outlet of Seven opening at Citygate in Tung Chung very soon..

annebin 18 yrs ago
There's no date posted. But it was only yesterday when they put up the signage. Will post here when I see the info

skycz 18 yrs ago
those in GZ are usually copies - dont settle for them cuz the fit is probably totally off!

as for true religions - they dont fit any "better" or "worse" than the 7s. they just have different washes and back pocket designs.

cindyli 18 yrs ago
hmm... i have tried the 7 jeans in the U.S. and didn't find it to my liking as i am a bit on the bigger side and their jeans are usually have extremely low rises, so i end up having my tummy pushes up .. not a pretty sight.

allynz 18 yrs ago
Yes have to admit mine are low rise but that looks best on me. They have something soft and a bit more stretcy than normal denim which is what makes them fit so well, it is a personal thing but I can find no other brand that comes close.

Rinlin 18 yrs ago
I've read a lot about these jeans and now from this message board I'm interested in trying them. Does anyone know where I can buy these jeans in Shanghai?

mid-levels 18 yrs ago
I would try then also Lane Crawford

annebin 18 yrs ago
The Seven outlet in Tung Chung Citygate mall opened last weekend, and they carry sizes US14-22. Do check carefully as I saw one today which had a wrong label (a size 28 was actually a 34)

And the price is unbelievably cheaper than the ones in Lane Crawford. Not sure if this is just part of their opening promo, or a year-round discount. But just the same, hie off to TC for a look.

annebin 18 yrs ago
The pair I got was about $480 or something (after 30% discount)

HK2 18 yrs ago
hi, Annebin,

is the shop in citygate really seven for all mankind? were there many styles to chose from for the US size 14 and up?

ct623 18 yrs ago
Actually there is a shop near Hopewell centre in Wanchai sells it, I bought a demin dress there last summer and paid less than HK$200.

annebin 18 yrs ago
I believe the ones in Citygate are original Sevens.

There is a whole rack of size 14-22 jeans, but did not check the styles. The shopkeeper said they have stocks of new styles that arrive every week. And they have jeans for men too..

@@ 18 yrs ago
Manicair - are you suggesting the ones in Lane Crawford are copies?

HK2 18 yrs ago
Hi,

Just to let you all know - the outlet in Citygate is a brand called Seven7 - it's a European one. It is NOT the same as Seven for all Mankind which is an American brand.

You can check out their websites - the two brands are not the same.

@@ 18 yrs ago
Manicair - sorry I didn't connect the two posts, I was a little confused about the products available but it looks like HK2 has cleared it up for me. Thanks.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad