California Fitness

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by ador 18 yrs ago
is there any California Fitness member here?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
ador 18 yrs ago
O..really? i'm going to join it, same in Central Club, so, when is the peak hours? 6-8pm? how about early morning? i will go there in the morning, thought.

ador 18 yrs ago
Hey Pink, it's cheap, and now they are offering me $3xx per month (the price not confirm yet) and i can play all the time from monday to sunday. dont you think it's worth?

Jessdingding 18 yrs ago
California Fitness are rubbish. I was tied into a year contract but I never go anymore so it's just a waste of money. As soon as you join there they send a team of personal trainers to try and rip you off with their PT packages. None of them know what they're talking about either. I went for an evaluation and they told me I need to exercise more when I already do so 6-10 times a week and my body fat was like 18%. I love Impakt in Central but it's very pricey.

Topol 18 yrs ago
Excuse me, where and what is Impakt?

angeshaynkidd 18 yrs ago
Does anyone know how much Fitness First Plus at Exchange Square is charging?

ador 18 yrs ago
Pink> hey, thanks for your reply, so that i will think about it.

btw, i tried spinning b4, but it wasn't really work for me :<

Jessdingding 18 yrs ago
http://www.impakt.hk/

No membership fee as far as I know, but $900 per month for use of gym and unlimited classes in kickboxing, karate etc. It's extra for PTs but if you go to lunchtime classes you often practically get a PT anyway because it's pretty quiet. It's not the cheapest option, but the advantage is you can cancel whenever and you get fit like anything if you go a few times a week. The guys who work there are cutie pies but they REALLY push you.

Foxygal 18 yrs ago
Hi Chiki,

I'm a member at California too. But haven't been going lately...just need some motivation...wouldn't mind a gym buddy to get things going again...would you be interested?

Karen Brar 18 yrs ago
Hi everyone,

I'm a member at california too... I just joined one mth back to shed off my post-pregnancy weight. I joined for three mths only. no one-year contract!! so rushing to get slim in 3 mths..

ador 18 yrs ago
chiki and Blue Monkey,

Hey, can i join you gals?? Blue Monkey, I work in Central, and I just can go to all clubs in all hours would u like to work out at central together??

Foxygal 18 yrs ago
Hi again Chiki,

Yeah I'm interested in going after work too...after 7pm as I work some distance away. But feeling bit under the weather this week...will try to catch you next week if thats ok? Thanks.

winze 18 yrs ago
hi everyone

I am a new memeber for California, I would like to join you guys. Are they busy in the morning?

my contact: winwin8619@yahoo.com.hk

canadiangirl 18 yrs ago
I don't mind California. I have been a member for 5 years, and have a membership to all clubs. This is great in case you move. I think other gyms are much better but seeing as I have a very cheap rate I will stay there. Positive things include alot of classes to choose from and the price.

winze 18 yrs ago
Chiki,

I am ok on next week. Which lesson will you take?

The pervious email is wrong, the correct one is : winwin8619@yahoo.com

canadiangirl 18 yrs ago
What are the boxing classes? I assumed they were part of personal training???!! Are they not? Are they something we can take?

canadiangirl 18 yrs ago
how do you sign up for it and does it cost extra?

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad