marriage annulment 2

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Feng 18 yrs ago
I received aletter form the british consulate asking my husband to report immediately!!. His first wife must have done the unthinkable!! (inform his consulate that he is married already! What'll happen to me?? will this be public? will I lose my job? will I have to pay any fines or got to jail? what about my kid?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
TC 18 yrs ago
Like someone said in the other post - what goes around comes around. Are you really expecting people on this site to be sympathetic towards you? It's time to pinch yourself and wake up! (And he's NOT your husband if he was already married.)

gabb 18 yrs ago
Funny how Feng phrased it like she is the victim.

New Jersey 18 yrs ago
What goes around does come around. I went through hell because of somEone like you. I reported my husband and he is currently enjoying his 5 YEAR sentence in JAIL. I got full support for his government and did not even have to bother and report him to mine. I got full custody of my son and things are better now. His mistress lost her job and that was the beginning of her hell. Hmmm you will have many sleepless nights. If I were you I would continue waiting for my turn, not good for your nerves, right? You should have thought about it at first. Good luck because YOU WILL NEED IT.

douglaskoh 18 yrs ago
Hmm.... Sounds like business to me. You and your partner need proper legal advice soon.

turtle1 18 yrs ago
His wife didn't do the "unthinkable" as you put it, she did what she had to do. Serves the both of you right.

gabb 18 yrs ago
I think Feng is doing the "unthinkable" by asking questions like this in the expectation of sympathy from us.

turtle1 18 yrs ago
BTW, his "first wife" is his one and legal wife.

miming 18 yrs ago
Guys ,dont judge the person yet you guys dont know the whole story to both side.Feng,all I can say is you have to pay the price.

New Jersey 18 yrs ago
miming, facts are clear. I doubt very much there is a behind story to this tv drama. People who play with fire get burned. The moment you find out your boyfriend is MARRIED!! There is no turn around if you decide to continue the relationship as these two did. Much less BREAK THE LAW, DESTROY SOMEBODY'S LIFE, HURT KIDS INVOLVED. That shows no conscience, principals and moreover no understanding of the word decency and SELF RESPECT. You must ber on the same situation to ask the world not to judge them. Bottom line WHAT GOES AROUIND COMES AROUND. They will pay when their time comes. Feng is already enjoying her KARMA, so will the other one. Their respective bigamists will definitely enjoy the time in prison they deserve.

douglaskoh 18 yrs ago
New Jersey,

I need to correct you on one point. Law is only broken if someone marries an already married man or woman. Law is not broken if someone have sex with a married man or woman.

Of course, in China, one may break the law on bigamy by living with a married man or woman. Take note that living here means living in the same manner as husband and wife, sex partners co-habitating not covered in this defination.

Sorry for those who may be offended for my choice of words. However, I just want to make the legal concept clear.

Since Feng use the term "husband" and they live together in China, I will take it as she comes under the defination.

douglaskoh 18 yrs ago
Feng,

My advice is that you and him need legal advice ASAP.

New Jersey 18 yrs ago
douglaskoh, thanks for the correction butas per Feng's first thread. She does not live with the brit just as Mingg03. Therefore, my thread was addressed to their current living status.

Feng 18 yrs ago
My husband just came to China after being questioned by the embassy in the country he resides at. He will go to court, still don't know where being that he does not live here. I am just trying to get my kid registered in the consulate immediately. Our marriage is already in the process of annullment. I am still worried about my job, would they be able to find out? I have not told my boyfriend anything, shold I? Unfortunately my husband can not stay long, his family awaits for him so he will onnly stay as long as we sort things out here. Legally, he has nothing else to do but wait, I was told that I will have to pay an enormous amount of money. I am happy they mentioned no jail term as for my husband; but still where am I going to get the money from? Anyone been in my situation?? What about my kid?

turtle1 18 yrs ago
So you married an already married man and there's a boyfriend in the picture as well .....

Feng 18 yrs ago
What is wrong with that, my husband does not live here and if he comes he only stays for a couple of months, he is always calling his wife and talking to his son. I need company and unfortunately, most men with money are already married. By the way, my boyfriend is also married and know his kids. Survival, it is all about survival.

turtle1 18 yrs ago
Funny, most of us manage to survive without marrying an already married man and having an affair with another married man.

TC 18 yrs ago
Feng,

Most of the people (myself included) posting in this thread have absolutely no sympathy for you - and I guess you've worked that out by now. In my opinion you have got yourself involved in something way too deep. You are NOT likley to get any satisfaction to your search for peace here. I suggest you go and see a professional counsellor or social worker or something like a Citizens' Advice Bureau who/that will give you some good impartial non-judgmental advice. Continuiung to post here is only going to add to your problems - and the entertainment of a lot of other people.

gabb 18 yrs ago
Feng, are you for real? Or are you pulling our legs? Your story seems tooooooooo incredible!!!!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad