ESF pre-schools

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Mayfair 18 yrs ago
Believe,its not as well maintained as the other Woodland schools!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
hmm 18 yrs ago
my son is in the woodlands in happy valley but we are moving to busy bees/honey bees at the football club. The facilities in HV are just way to small... the teachers are good and mean well, it's just too small... Also, for younger tots with helpers or mums (or dads?) you might consider Bright Sparks (formerly Little Ark) in Happy Valley...

Jessica L 18 yrs ago
I noticed Busy bee school at the football club, but is it actually a pre school?

@@ 18 yrs ago
Woodland on Caine Road - when I first came here friends raved about it, I went for a visit and found it wasn't for me (or my child). So much depends on what you want to get out of the experience.

Go see for yourself, spend some time looking at every school and choose what is right for you.

Many of Hong Kong pre-schools are very project driven and have children in quite a formal enviornments - personally I want less structured play until at least the age of 4.

my thoughts 18 yrs ago
For freeplay with simple lovely toys, a large outdoor terrace with sandpit and bunnies and plants for watering, and a circle time with stories and songs--all designed to stimulate the imagination and encourage creativity--look into Highgate House School, a Waldorf school on the Peak.

ebisucouple 18 yrs ago
Hi, I am looking for info on the busy bee Montessouri school that is mentioned above at the Football club... any leads would be much appreciated !

montana1 18 yrs ago
I'm looking myself right now hence cannot give any recommendation yet. Below some website that you can check out:

www.highgatehouse.edu.hk

ww.pips.edu.hk

www.esf.edu.hk

www.montessori.edu.sg

www.sunshinehouse.com.hk

www.woodlandschools.com

www.rhs.edu.hk (local private school with good reputation)

ebisucouple 18 yrs ago
thank you Montana1 !

HappyHongKongers 18 yrs ago
Hi

My son is eight month old, i am looking for good kindergarten for him around Robinson Road or Caine Road, does anyone have good suggestion?

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad