Baby Cot Hire

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Melos 18 yrs ago
We have friends coming up to Hong Kong next month with their 8 mnth old baby girl, which is fantastic, but unfortunately as we haven't had children ourselves just yet, so we have nowhere for the baby to sleep! Would anyone know where we can hire/rent baby cots/cribs in Hong Kong? Thanks, this would be greatly appreciated! :)

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
pzam 18 yrs ago
Try the YWCA on Macdonnell Road. They have cots and other baby/toddler stuff for hire.

Wheelymate 18 yrs ago
if you really have to resort to purchase, ask your guests to do it - and i would really recommend the one Phil&Teds. It's pricey, about SGD300 but it's very light (about 3.5kg with mattress), packs into a little bag...we used it for 2.5 weeks in the UK in 3 different places!

it'll be a good investment if they plan to travel widely as they can train the bub to sleep in it first at home.

http://www.philandteds.com/cat.htm

Melos 18 yrs ago
Thank you everyone!

I will definitely go & have a look at the ones to hire at the YWCA, but I think that it would be a great option for them to purchase one themselves so that they can use it again in the future when travelling. More hygenic I guess too!

Appreciate your help :)

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad