robbie williams

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by katclarke 18 yrs ago
Has anyone else heard? Robbie Williams has cancelled his Asia Tour?? including HK! Was apparently announced 16 Sep

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
oj 18 yrs ago
1. So why cancel and not postpone?

2. Is Mr Williams sending a message that South East Asia fans are not as important as the rest of the fans around the world? Ummmmmmm.

Not a happy camper!

Thames 18 yrs ago
Ed: please would you monitor DiscoBay's responses to genuine enquiries. His one to palfonso on the Legal forum recently was offensive, yet you've allowed it, and his latest (above) could hardly be considered helpful or practical advice. As I said before, responses like those do a good job of putting people off using your site.

kismett 18 yrs ago
It is sad news. I was coming from Australia to see the concert very dissapointed. Has any one heard how we go about refunds?

mum of 2 18 yrs ago
It's pathetic! They have not even had the coutesy to inform those of us who bought 'Inner Sanctum' tickets directly. No news of refunds. No emails. No response to e-mail requests.

Sure, it was a hectic schedule, but surely they knew that when they put the timetable together. The Shanghai concert was a more recent addition. What has changed since then? Why is he suddenly to tired to stop here en route to Oz?

oj, totally agree! Surely he could have postponed (even for a year)? Seems those of us who shelled out HK$2500 are not as important as those who paid £100.

Dora the Explorer 18 yrs ago
kismett, we had friends flying in for the concert, like you. It was just plain rude not to try to postpone or at least contact those who bought the tickets.

Ed 18 yrs ago
Banned discobay - if you can post the link to the other thread(s) that are in question i will delete those comments

TC 18 yrs ago
mum of 2,

You should hear about the refund arrangements soon. The cancellation was only officially made public on Friday or Saturday.

mrsl 18 yrs ago
TC, they have virtually everybody's email address. Surely it is not too difficult for them to send emails directly to all ticket purchasers as they are making the public announcement?

oj 18 yrs ago
I'll think twice about buying his new c.d.

Dora the Explorer 18 yrs ago
Not a word!

Brit 18 yrs ago
spoke to them on friday and they said they still had no info. I guess the promoters will be trying to get what they can from Robbie Williams before they make an official announcment re refunds - not to mention the interest on the money!

Zpider 18 yrs ago
Anyone heard anything further on refunds/plans on the robbie concert? I can't seem to get thru to the customer service hotline.....

oj 18 yrs ago
I have tried also, is there a time limit in which they have to give details of refunds as this could go on forever. What's a legal time frame? Anyone know?

gmbl 18 yrs ago
Unfortunately I just receive an email from HKticketing for the refund procedure. It will start on Oct 3rd

Refund Procedure for

Robbie Williams Close Encounters Tour

( starting 3 Oct 2006 )

Midas Promotions officially announced today the disappointing cancellation of the Hong Kong (10th November), Bangkok (14th November) and Singapore (18 November) shows of the Robbie Williams: Close Encounters Tour. This is a decision solely made by Robbie Williams Inc, citing health concerns.

Patrons who purchased tickets through the Robbie Williams fan club, should secure refunds directly from them.

Tickets Purchased by Credit Card

Full refund will be automatically re-deposited to the same Credit Card account used for ticket purchase within 30 days.

Tickets Purchased by Cash or Cheque

1) Please bring along the concert tickets to the HK Ticketing Box Office at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre during business hours (Monday – Saturday, 11am – 7pm). The Box Office closed on Sunday and Public Holiday.

2) Complete a Refund Application Form.

3) Return the completed Form to Box Office staff with concert tickets on or before 31 Oct 2006.

4) An IMMEDIATE full refund in Cash to be given at the Box Office counter upon the submission of completed refund Application Form and concert tickets.

5) Any Cash Refund request received after 31 Oct 2006 will not be processed.

For further enquiry, please call our Customer Service Hotline at 31 288 288.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad