Pressure Pots

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by sam i am 18 yrs ago
I am thinking of investing in a pressure pot - which I have been told works wonders from my friends.

Any recommendations of brand, type, and where to shop? I have never used one so any advice would be appreciated!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
ritad 18 yrs ago
i don't think it matters..now adays you can get really nice ones anywhere...i know indians use it all the time ( me ....i do..to cook beans...)

hkchoichoi 18 yrs ago
love mine -

Fissler - especially handy for steaming potatoes and squash REALLY quickly - about half the time. Also great for quick no stir risottos and soups.

There is this blue dot one - I can't remember the name - it will be near fissler in Sogo. That one is also highly rated - but I chose Fissler with no regrets.

hkchoichoi 18 yrs ago
kuhn-rikon (I'm not sure about the spelling) is the other well considered brand.

Sogo used to have a promotion where you could get a smaller pot and a bigger pot with one lid - almost like two pots in one! Very handy if you only have to cook something small and also to have the larger option.

sam i am 18 yrs ago
Thank you very much for your replies Expat222, hkchoichoi, & ritad. I will try looking into Wing On and Sogo.

hkchoichoi - I have been also recommended by my friend about Fissler. Which type do you own?

hkchoichoi 18 yrs ago
Fissler - is called "blue point" - I bought the two pan set.

sam i am 18 yrs ago
thanks hkchoichoi!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad