slimming centers?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Donnialda 18 yrs ago
What are these? Do they work or is it lipo?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Donnialda 18 yrs ago
It's a wonder the assumptions that are made upon reading too deeply into a simple question. While appreciate your weight loss and diet tips, I really just wanted to clarify a sign I see popping up on the streets all around town.

I'm afraid to ask what happens inside the establishments in Wan Chai for concern I would receive responses on where to get treatment for my sexual addiction!

I'm being a bitch tonight, so I apologise for the crankiness of this response albeit the message is still being poignant.

MaryKay 18 yrs ago
I signed up at one of those slim centers. It doesn't really work but the center is lovely, very Thai style spa. I can get a steam, execise and I get the lymphatic maessages and then a herbal wrap that just makes you sweat. It is expensive, but the same as any other spa. Weight lose isn't easy but it's about exercise and eating right but I don't think the treatments hurt and sometimes they help people get motivated. My center doesn't speak english very well and I am the only blond they have ever had so sometimes the staff stare at me a lot but I'm getting used to it. If you want to try a slimming center I would pick mine. If you want he address send a message in my box.

Take care!

Claire 18 yrs ago
This is a press release about an article in the Consumer Council's CHOICE magazine, #349, November 2005.

It is called: Survey uncovers abundance of myths in slimming treatment products and programmes

http://www.consumer.org.hk/website/ws_en/news/press_releases/p34901.html

Donnialda 18 yrs ago
Hey claire, thanks for the link for more info.

And cara for understanding.

And, Yamilet, would you mind sharing your dance/choreography history? I've discovered that 'hip hop' in Hong Kong is not the same Hip Hop that was practiced in my Miami backyard.

kimiko 18 yrs ago
hw about fresver slimming sessions? does it work??

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad