where to buy digital cameras

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by TC 18 yrs ago
There are several shops in the street. But for my money I'd rather pay a little bit more at a place like Fortress and get the better consumer protection in case something goes wrong.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Tung Chung 18 yrs ago
You could try "Van der Merwe's" in TST. Tel no: 2724 8096. Speak to Koos. Very reliable, excellent prices and will accept returns if not entirely satiosfied. We get all our digital cameras from there (often buy on behalf of friends) Can't remember the street name off hand but you could call and ask. It's right outside one of the MTR exits in TST. Call and ask prices first if you already know what you want.

hmm 18 yrs ago
Fortress or broadway may be a few dollars more expensive but are very good for a few reasons: you won't "get taken", you can return to them in the first 2 weeks and direct exchange, and they often offer an extended warranty on many products... unless it's a high-end camera I would go to fortress and broadway...

Wupper 18 yrs ago
Mongkok is definitely cheaper! Went to buy my camera with GOME in Mongkok which was chaeper and I got more add-ons (larger memory card etc) than with GOME in Queensway... There are also a number of reputable camera shops in Mongkok, unfortunately, I cannot remember any of the names. It's not ilke Nathan Road, i.e. complete rip-off for tourists... Just very crowded on the weekend. Go during the week after work for a more relaxed shopping tour.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad