Australian nanny looking for summer job!

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Adele82 18 yrs ago
Hello,

I'm a 24 year old Australian woman currently studying nursing here in Australia, finishing my course in November. I spent 6 years working as a nanny in New York for a family of 4 young boys and also a family with 3 school age children. I've worked for a babysitting agency for many years before I went to NY and after, for families with chidren of all different ages.

With my nannying experience and my current nursing experience, I'm looking for a summer job (2007) for a family who requires a nanny if/when they travel over the summer.

I have family in Hong Kong, and was recently speaking with my cousin who has 2 children of her own and she asked me to nanny for them the summer after next, when they are headed to Europe (this coming year they aren't travelling).

So, my question is: how do I best go about finding a summer job? Preferrably for an english speaking family? Travelling to Europe, or wherever, over the summer (I heard this is the common thing in Hong Kong)?

I'm a little clueless :) trying to figure it all out so my plans for next year can slowly start coming together...

Any help would be greatly appreciated, THANKS! :)

Adele - adeleivey@hotmail.com

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Ed 18 yrs ago
FYI: http://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/careers/wanted.asp

ness 18 yrs ago
or list yourself on a great website called www.greataupairs.com or perhaps contact an agency here in Hong Kong called Rent a Mum - think there details will be in the a-Z section of this website. They provide english speaking nannies and babysitters to the expat community.

dunnoi 18 yrs ago
i am looking for some childcare for two boys 2 and 6 for 5 days from 20th october are you available

gilman 18 yrs ago
im sorry but how do you know she s not a phycho?leaving your kids to a stranger?

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad