part time babysitter in Seoul

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by bamamama 18 yrs ago
I am an American living in the Yattap area and I need a part time babysitter, a couple of afternoons a week and possibly every other Sat. Any idea where I can find someone?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
hkchoichoi 18 yrs ago
Do you know where Hannamdong is? there is a supermarket there - Hannam supermarket - near the volvo dealership. If you go into the supermarket there is a bulletin board with a bunch of listings of different domestic helpers (mostly filipino but also some Koreans who speak English) and you can cold call a bunch of them.

i'm not sure where Yattap is - but if it is in Seoul then that is the best way to find one.

Alternatively you can also check out this magazine called "K-scene" which is a free publication and they had some listings for helpers last time I checked.

If I get some more information about where Yattap is I can also ask my helper to recommend someone to you and you can interview a few people and see if you are interested.

bamamama 18 yrs ago
Thanks.....Yattap is by Bundang, does that help? I've only been here two weeks so I can't be more specific. We are heading to Yongsan tomorrow, is Hannamdong anywhere close? Could you tell me which subway stop Hannamdong would be at? Thanks again...

bamamama 18 yrs ago
Hello, I am still looking for a helper, anyone have any new ideas? I'm getting desperate for time away from the kids! Thanks

hkchoichoi 18 yrs ago
bamama -

do you want me to ask my helper for some contact numbers? Send me a PM and we can chat there.

bamamama 18 yrs ago
hkchoichoi, I would love that. I have no idea how to PM...

hkchoichoi 18 yrs ago
go to the left hand side of your screen - under you name there is a button called "control panel."

then you can go to compose a message.

you have to scroll to the letter "h" and then scroll down until you find hkchoichoi (this part is a pain)

send me a message there with your cell phone details and what not and I'll see what I can do for you. My helper knows a lot of people and she's really wonderful - so I'll see if she can't recommend someone for you. I'll get her to give you two or three names - interview them all and see who you like!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad