Pumpkin Pie

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by MickeeD 18 yrs ago
It's Cdn Thanksgiving this upcoming weekend, and I'd love to be able to get some pumpkin pie to go with a good Tgiving dinner. Does anyone know where I can get pumpkin pie in Hong Kong?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
hkchoichoi 18 yrs ago
used to be best pumpkin pie was Mandarin Oriental cake shop - but not sure what is going on with it during renovation.

crj 18 yrs ago
If you have an oven, pick up a can of Libby's pumpkin mix and follow the pie instructions, really easy and very yummy!

Not sure where you can buy a whole one though, sorry.

hkchoichoi 18 yrs ago
CRJ is right. The libby pumpkin mix, premade frozen pie crust - and it's a snap. The mandarin pumpkin pie was VERY expensive.

MickeeD 18 yrs ago
Thanks for the advice re: pumpkin pie mix, but unfortunately I don't have an oven yet. HKchoichoi where is the Mandarin Oriental cake shop? I live in Tai Po area, so have my fingers crossed for something close (though I do work in Kowloon Tong, so can travel if needed).

hkchoichoi 18 yrs ago
hmmm...

I do remember a while back that you could order a pie from Dan Ryans. I thought that there was a Dan Ryan's at Festival Walk? Might be worth a call to them. I don't know how delicious it is (I have had the mandarin Pie though and it was very good) but it might be closer.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad