Chocolate Wagon Wheels

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Fuller 18 yrs ago
You can find them in PNS on Bonham road, whoever the ones with raspberry are like gold dust.. I would go as far the mainland to find those beauties.

S

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Theophilis P Wildebeast 18 yrs ago
While I don't exactly know what stores stock Wagon Wheels, I can confirm that Arnotts bought brand/product from Westons roughly a year ago.

If your store doesn't stock them, it'd be worth checking out http://www.arnotts.com/

I know they setup online ordering for the sake of Aussie expats several years ago, but I can't confirm that it's still around and available for HK deliveries.

Campbell-Arnotts will probably be opening (if they haven't already) a combined soup-biscuit plant in the mainland in future so maybe in the future they'll produce Wagon Wheels a lot closer to home.

cd 18 yrs ago
Clearwater Bay PNS always had them. It maybe that they have just run out of stock and haven't had a new lot in yet. Its worth asking at PNS whether its a discontinued item or whether they will be getting some more in.

Kaat 18 yrs ago
Foolonahill - woah, homesickness doesn't come cheap!

I ask my friends and family to bring me Tim Tams (the ones in HK taste different) and other goodies when they come to HK =) they also keep me up-to-date on new products on the market from time to time =)

suze 18 yrs ago
Just spotted Wagon Wheels i Park n Shop Stanley Plaza

suze 18 yrs ago
I can buy a stash I only live up the road......

Totty 18 yrs ago
Wagon Wheels in Taste in Festival Walk and Tung Chung. Go forth and much happily. Me, i just cannot get enough of Marks and Spencers tea cakes. Ummmmm.

jdinhk 18 yrs ago
Sorry, can't help you with Wagon Wheels but Great at Pacific Place is having an Aussie food promotion and I stocked up on Freddo Frogs, Cherry Ripes, Violet Crumbles and the REAL Picnics (well real for Aussies, anyway!)

Just thought I'd let you know.

Cheers

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad