Total Makeover (sort of)

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by joyfulone 18 yrs ago
So, I'm going to see my boyfriend at xmas. By that time, I wont' have seen him for 3 months. I'd like to be perfectly groomed when I get there - I'm going for the wow factor!

I'd like to get my legs/arms waxed (maybe other bits but can't decide), eyebrows shaped, facial etc.

I know to do these things individually, it can add up $$$. But does anybody know where I can go to get some sort of package deal to get a bunch of stuff done?

Also, I've only had my legs waxed once. I have sensitive skin and the hair folicles turned red - which is fine. I'll just get it done a couple of days before I go. But it didn't feel smooth afterwards. It felt like I had stuble. So... I'm guessing some of the hairs were too short to be picked up by the wax. What can I do about that. I was thinking of getting waxed maybe a month before i go and then re-waxing a few days before I go as well... help! I don't know about these things.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
bluebelle 18 yrs ago
you can exfoliate your skin the night before going for the wax. It makes it easier for the wax to stick to the hairs. Or you can do what PDQ suggested and go for hair threading but it takes longer and it kinda hurts more depending on your therapist. if you want it to hurt less do it now and again a couple of days before you go.

Good luck

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad