Dr. Dannie Ting?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Chrispy06 18 yrs ago
Hi Moms and Dads,

I just had a baby on Oct-3 and my OB referred Dr. Dannie Ting to look after my baby. Just want to see if anyone has used Dr. Ting before and if she's a good choice? Also Dr. Ting recommended the package at the Canossa Baby Clinic, any comments?

Many thanks,

Chrispy06

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
ellie55 18 yrs ago
we see her in the clinic.both my children loves her and she sees many expatriates clients too.also very patience and kind.

Chrispy06 18 yrs ago
Thanks for your comment ellie55. How much does Dr Ting charge per visit? Is it around $400? Is the Canossa package anygood?

ellie55 18 yrs ago
about hk 400,cheap compared to some other doctors in central.i think she is very good for the price and her reputation is good too.who s your gynae?i prefer going to her clinic in central ,we dont buy packages,not available in clinic.try to stay away from hospitals unless...

Chrispy06 18 yrs ago
My Gynae is Dr. Eric Lee. I prefer to go to Central too but Dr. Ting said the Baby clinic is more well equipped and also they only treat healhty babies there so I don't have to worry about being in a room with babies with cold or other illnesses. Dr Ting said for sick babies they treat them in a different room in Canossa. But still Canossa is a bit out of the way, what do u think?

gilman 18 yrs ago
out fo the way for me.if you afraid of sick babies,ask the nurse to ove you into a smaller room right at the back of the clinic.

Kmom 18 yrs ago
My 3 year old son sees Dr. dannie ting and we have found her very reasonable, flexible and patient with young kids.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad