Christmas Trees

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by supershopper 18 yrs ago
Where is the best place to buy a real Christmas tree? What is the cost? How long do the trees last?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Sapphire 18 yrs ago
P & F Gardens, Victoria Road, Pokfulam. Cost around $1000 for a ceiling height tree, including base and delivery. You can pre-order, but I prefer to go along and choose my own, they usually have lots so we've never been disappointed. We normally buy at beginning of December and have it delivered mid December. They normally last about 2 weeks before the needles start to fall off and the branches start to sag ... probably longer if you remember to water it regularly ... which I don't!

Anna Lo 18 yrs ago
We got our 6 ft one in Yuen Long (somewhere on the side of Fairview Gardens) last year. Priced at $680, we bargained to $600. We managed to put it in our wagon. It's quite a thick one. I checked the water level in the container all the time. Though the branches sagged a bit after Christmas, I had it last through Chinese New Year. I removed all the Christmas decorations and changed it into a Chinese "wishing" tree.

dannyg 18 yrs ago
I can order one for you through the club for between $400 (4ft) to $900 (8-10ft). Let me know, I will be ordering mine by end of this week., Dan

Scissors 18 yrs ago
Wellcome sells them early december. Last year they had a shorter one for 400 and a larger for 600. They lasted for at least a month. Wellcome will deliver them for you as well

supershopper 18 yrs ago
Thanks. I am looking for somewhere where they will deliver and take the tree away when I am finished with it.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad