Know a SG hair salon for European blondes?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Suzie123 18 yrs ago
Hi there I desperately need a hair salon in Singapore that can cut and colour blonde hair (preferably with Wella colour. Had dreadful experience with Toni and Guy.

I'm desperate can anyone recommend someone?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
RLAP 18 yrs ago
Le Salon @Ngee Ann City(next to Sincere Watch), look for Michael. He used to work with Kim Robinson.

D-Man 18 yrs ago
Suzie,,, from what I am told by friends and many clients whom have moved to Singapore over the years the simple answer is there isnt any one. I dont understand it myself but i hear it all the time and still have clients who come back from Singapore to have their hair done here. I have attended a few hair shows and events in Singapore which have all be quite good. Of course in a show its always more dramatic and its all local but some of the work looked good. Sorry I cant be more help as I know how frustrating it can be especially to find someone good with the color for western hair. Your best bet is to try ans spot someone in the street or shopping whos color you like and ask them where they had it done. Wish you the best.

D-Man 18 yrs ago
Douglas, I know this to and again I know Kim very well as he bought me to HK originally nearly 18 years ago. Although he has his salons in Singapore I still continuously hear the same problems and some of these are from clients who have been to Kim's salons. This is no reflection on Kim at all as its all about the available staff he can get in Singapore. There may be a couple of well qualified people in his salons so getting the right one is the key.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad