Breadmaker

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by jessielibo 18 yrs ago
Can anyone suggest which brand is good? How much and where can I buy it? Should I have it posted from my home?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
jessielibo 18 yrs ago
Yes, I am now in Hong Kong but would like one posted from Australia. Any ideas?

sheep 18 yrs ago
I bought a very good brand breadmaker 1 yr ago paid 150 pound for it, but everytime i made bread it ended up really heavy and doughy, tried experimenting with ingredients but still the same, i only use it now for pizza dough, what a waste of money.

Thames 18 yrs ago
Do a search on breadmakers on this site as the subject's been covered in some depth several times before.

Again, I would recommend Panasonic. Never had my (non-retractable) paddle stick yet in 2+ years. My Panasonic cost 99 pounds in the UK. Different types of breads baked in it always turn out well with excellent taste and texture. I use local bread flour and Hovis yeast, from Wellcome and Park'Shop.

Definitely go for a model that has a 13-hour timer, and choose one with an automatic dispenser for nuts, seeds, fruit etc.

Friends have given me bread from their (cheaper, not well known brand) breadmakers and I have always been disappointed, but then again the poor quality bread could have been because they hadn't weighed/measured each of the ingredients accurately - that's important, whatever brand you go for.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad