Horizon Plaza or Queens Road East

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Brenda2004 18 yrs ago
For furniture which is better?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
ness 18 yrs ago
Depends on what you want. More local rosewood furniture perhaps on Queens Raod and more people who will custom make furniure however is you like to just walk in and buy an entire flat full then somewhere like Tequila Kola at HP is easy. You need to do the legwork on both - but do a quick walk by in both of them to get an idea of who does what and then you have to start the comparison shopping. Queens road has more curtain/soft furnishing stores if you want custom made HP has more ready made for soft furnishings...although not curtains.

fifi 18 yrs ago
I have looked around Horizon Plaza loads of times but I think most of the furniture is Indonesian,the quality, construction and workmanship is poor.I have had furniture made at Choy Lee on Queens road and have been happy with it.You can choose what wood you want and the stain shades and finish as well.There are a good selection of design folders to look through. The prices in Queens Road are very competative.Also consider what type of investment you are making. If you intend to leave the furniture here or ship abroad. If you want the furniture to go back to the UK bear in mind that the humidity is very different to here and the wood will crack and warp unless you have specific construction methods which the Chinese are good at. Oak is a good stable wood.

Brenda2004 18 yrs ago
Thanks! I'm actually looking for 2 things...a Chinese style dining table and TV Cabinet. Both of which I'd like to take to the U.S. when I move back. I bought a sideboard 2nd hand and the wood on all 4 doors have cracked so I want to avoid that.

bimmerboy 18 yrs ago
Hi all,

Do they have sofabed(double/queen size) for sell? or anyone know where can I get a nice one with reasonable price? thanks.

Brenda2004 18 yrs ago
Hi Southside,

Can you send me the website address via PM.

Thanks

C 18 yrs ago
Hi, can you send me the website address too?? Thanks alot!!

tictactoe2 18 yrs ago
send it to me too via pm

RA 18 yrs ago
can you pm me wthe website too. thanks

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad