seeking child custody lawyer in mainland china

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by lordsei 18 yrs ago
Hello, can anybody here refer me to a good, english speaking lawyer to help me handle my divorce with my chinese wife and gain sole custody of my son.?

I have realized that my wife is only after my money and we only got married because she was pregnant. I want custody of my son because I feel he is not safe with them. ( he is only a year old), recently his chinese grand mpther was watching him and he suffered massive burns on his chest and stomach area from boiling water.

In the hospital, my wife was watching him and he fell out of the bed to the floor.

my wife and her relatives have made my life so miserable that even my carreer has been affected. I need someone to help me. I am now desperate.

I am a foreigner but I am not white. I need help. No arguments here please, just useful replies.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
douglaskoh 18 yrs ago
I do not handle divorce but I can refer you to another lawyer in our firm. Call me at 88508118.

hkbadger 18 yrs ago
try calling Ms Cindy (PRClawyer) Zhong at 8620 76311008 - name of firm - Kingson

see if she can help

they are good fair and reason and hopefully can help

lordsei 18 yrs ago
heelo again, i have tried calling both phone numbers but i always get "the number you dialed does not exist" can you please tell me where I can email the people you recommended?

i do need legal counsel urgently.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad