HK weekend hotel package

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by alices 18 yrs ago
Its our wedding anniversary coming up and I am wanting to suprise hubby with a weekend stay at a nice hotel here in HK (he's been travelling a lot so I dont want to go out of HK). Can anyone reccommend a package through one of the hotels - do they still do the HKID card deals? (prices too please if you remember). Thanks for your help.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
conordec 18 yrs ago
depends when you want to do it, ie, this week you will be flat out finding a good deal as it's a high season week for hk hotels.

intercon normally do a deal, inclusive of dinner at spoon etc... not sure of price sorry.... ring around?

foxy 18 yrs ago
whats your budget? hotels are quite busy right now, cause hong kong is in the midst of trade fairs etc. but you could always present him with a 'voucher' and stay the second half of december or february when prices will be a lot lower.

crj 18 yrs ago
If you want to go all out... The Penn does a deal where they pick you up in a Rolls Royce, dinner, breakfast, optional helicotper ride, etc...

You can check AsiaHotels.com or FarringtonAmex for deals.

Wiz Bang 18 yrs ago
if he travels a lot, i'm sure he must be tired of looking at hotel walls and premises

why not do something different and try disneyland hotel. they have a hotel package that will give you access to the park an extra free day.

it should be fun

Josie Jump 18 yrs ago
The Goldcoast hotel is doing a fall getaway package.

http://www.goldcoasthotel.com.hk/en/promotions/LOVEatGoldCoastthisFall.html

TC 18 yrs ago
The Peninsula does a range of packages, and prices for HK ID card holders get them considerably cheaper than the prices advertised on the hotel's website. We stayed there last year courtesy of daughters in Australia who were talking (emailing) the hotel and not very impressed with the prices, and it was the hotel person who raised the special price - and that made it a lot more affordable. And whilst I stay in a lot of very good hotels around the region this was totally different (mainly the relaxation factor plus the company).

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad