Christmas in HK

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by mimiefong 18 yrs ago
how old are your kids?? I think hiking at Lamma Island at this season is great. The trail is easy.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Totty 18 yrs ago
We absolutely love christmas in HK.

We start off on Christmas Eve, obviusly, going to Statue Square's Christmas Village, about 6ish walk along to Pacific Place so as we can see the lights at night and visit Pacific Place's Santa. We then top this off with a nice meal and off home.

On the day we let the kids play with their gifts at home and then talk a lovely beach walk after dinner at 2ish.

It's just a lovely, lovely day.

Vulvic 18 yrs ago
We usually get a big gang together and have lunch at the Boathouse in Stanley. We have a big table on the roof terrace and enjoy the sunshine and the food. The best thing about Christmas in HK is the weather!

spicegal 18 yrs ago
The Christingle service at St. JOhns cathedral is absolutely lovely for kids if you want to include a bit of the Christian christmas spirit - it's packed out and just one of those services that makes you feel all glowing (except last year when I was pregnant and hormonal and all those gorgeous kiddies around and everyone being so nice to each other made me want to cry!!!!)

Check out the cathedral website closer to Christmas for details - we'll prob miss it as we've left HK now.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad