looking for UGGS

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by teacher22 18 yrs ago
does anyone know where i can purchase a pair of UGGs boots here in hong kong without having to pay an outrageous amount?

thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Girl 18 yrs ago
Good luck! If you do find them, please let me know. Best place I know is from Australia - either in person or having someone you know send them over.

annebin 18 yrs ago
This might be a long shot, but almost a year ago, I saw a shop along Wanchai road selling nothing but UGGS--for kids and up to size 13

If you get off from Wanchai MTR station, take Johnston exit, make a left and walk towards Wanchai road. The tiny shop sits on the right side of the street. Good luck

Ozzie Guy 18 yrs ago
Trader at Siu Lam markets near Tuen Mun (Gold Coast) sells them. Only open on Saturday and Sunday afternoons though.

Good Luck.

MrsMcD 18 yrs ago
I ordered uggs from this website last year and was really inpressed with their postage efficiency. Go for half a size bigger than normal though.

https://www.puddlebeach.com.au/Default.aspx

teacher22 18 yrs ago
thanks for the replies. after a bit of research, i've found that the best thing to do would be to order online, as MrsMcD has suggested. Has anyone heard of the website australiadirect.com? anyone ever order from them before? this website is offering UGGS for the same price as puddlebeach.com.

Scissors 18 yrs ago
Victoria Secrets also does them on www.victoriasecrets.com

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad