Kitchen Rental???

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Karen Jeb 17 yrs ago
Hi, Can anyone please advise if there is somewhere on HK Island (preferably in Wanchai/Causeway Bay) where I can rent a (commercial) kitchen with European style oven(s). Any advice gratefully appreciated. Thanks.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Hammerhead 17 yrs ago

Hi Karen,

Know of a place in Causeway Bay, near Tin Hau MTR that has a really nice kitchen and nice open space that can be used as demo/eating area.

The kitchen is western style with big, commerical oven, stainless steel with island. Top notch.

If this is what you are looking for, send email to beverylight@gmail.com for details.

Karen Jeb 17 yrs ago
Hi Hammerhead

Thanks for responding to my request - really appreciate your advice. I've sent you an email requesting details of the kitchen...sounds great

Cheers, Karen

CamilleHongKong 12 yrs ago
Hi Hammerhead (if you are still in the place!).

Hi everyone,

Can anyone please advise if there is somewhere on HK Island where I can rent an industrial kitchen space for 6 hours per day, from Sunday to Thursday, to use it for a production purpose.

Any advice gratefully appreciated. Thanks.

Camille

maryanna 11 yrs ago
Hello Camille (and others in this string)--any luck on this, it seems I'm looking for exactly what you are Camille, any advice you could share? Thanks all around! : ) m

jenbsmith 11 yrs ago
Hi Maryanna & Camille,

I am also looking for a commercial / industrial kitchen to use from time to time. Have you found anything yet? I tried to dig up some info on the place mentioned above in Tin Hau, but havent found any trace.

Thanks, Jen

matdive 11 yrs ago
Hi All,

We are a cooking class in HK Sai Ying Pun. We can lease out the kitchen. If interested, please feel free to contact, Mr Rene at ogdbo@hotmail.com for details.

Thanks

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad