Urgent! Electrolysis recommendations?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Thames 16 yrs ago
Can anyone recommend a place that will do electrolysis on a walk-in basis? Two hairs have sprouted on my chin and I'd like them zapped asap without having to sign up to some beauty salon 'deal'. I just want to have the pesky hairs removed right now and for a one-off charge. I'm not worried if it's on the island or Kowloon, as long as the person carrying out the electrolysis knows what they're doing!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
suem 16 yrs ago
I also do IPL but in Beautiful Skin Centre in Pacific Place.

Thames 16 yrs ago
I don't want IPL thanks. Have had IPL (and laser) on other parts of my carcass but that's not what I'm after right now. It has to be electrolysis!

suem 16 yrs ago
what's the difference between IPL & electrolysis?

Thames 16 yrs ago
Pain! Seriously, electrolysis is carried out by passing an electric current down a needle. So for each hair you want removed, you pass a needle and a tiny shock into the hair follicle, which can sting or hurt a little, especially if you have a low pain threshold. Each has its advantages and disadvantages. If you Google them, you'll find out all the pros and cons of both methods in terms of permanency, pain, possible side effects, time it takes to do/work etc. etc.

zonked 16 yrs ago
Try Dr. Lauren Bramley in Central. Highly experienced technician -- Pauline. She's great. ANd they do one offs. Phone no. : 28776068

rupee 14 yrs ago
I totally disagree with you girls, I have tried other place also but had very bad experiences, then someone recommended Spa Bpz. I had done my electrolysis for chin & upperarm area and Iam very happy. Its not painfull as you guys think. Just try it. You will be thankful to me:) Their contact no is 25241272

jackie blue 14 yrs ago
Hi Rupee, I am also going to spa beaute par zai for electrolysis of upperlip. My chin area is successfully done. I am very pleased with the services they give and have no complains of swelling or anything. Btw I am gng 3 times in a week.

PSMITH 11 yrs ago
Just to let everyone know, Pauline Smith formerly of Dr Bramleys is now working out of The Skin Gym. Text 62924379 for an an appointment.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad