Laruce! Hair Straightening !

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by upset 16 yrs ago
Has anyone done this Laruce hair straigntening at Hair Do!

Does anyone know if this causes a lot of damage to the hair.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
upset 16 yrs ago
Thank you for your reply! So do u think I should do it they claim that Laruca which is basically to remove the frizz is less damaging then other straightening's. Laruca still will leave your hair with some curls but no frizz it originates from Japan. Hair Do salon is also a Japanese salon. I thought of doing it because I use the iron to iron my hair almost daily.

Would you say using an iron is more damaging then straightening? Looking forward to your reply.

upset 16 yrs ago
That would be great Douglas. I think I will give a miss to straightening for a while but would not mind seeing her . Could you also tell me where are you working and what are your charges for a haircut. Thanks.

saufunsung 15 yrs ago
Dear Douglas,

May I have her contact as well? I am also looking for a good stylist to straighten my thick hair. For your information, I am a chinese. thanks.

chinnyx2 14 yrs ago
May I get her contact as well? N how much she is charging? Thanks

jeena_x 14 yrs ago
Hello Douglas,

How much is she charging for her services? May i have her contact aswell?

Cheers

dbl211 14 yrs ago
Ladies,

Very sorry for the delay on all the questions, I am working out of HK at the moment and have been extremely busy. To be honest I am not sure if she is still there, she was at The HD's...she's Asian and did good work but unsure if she is still there. As for the process, nothing has every been formulated that takes multi-porisity hair (highlighted forinstance) and many of you have some sort of chemical process so please be careful when attempting any straightening process. I will try and find you the information or contact them when I get back to HK in a few weeks, cheers.

MonRob 11 yrs ago
Hi

did anyone everytry Laruce...I am booked in Saturday and was hoping to hear peoples feedback

thanks

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad