Dressmaking Dummy

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Leahred 15 yrs ago
I really want a dressmaking dummy that you can adjust the size etc, the ones in spotlight are pretty expensive and I wondered if anyone knew of a place in HK to get them ?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
bw 15 yrs ago
Not sure if they are adjustable and if dress form is the same as dressmaking dummy, but you can try here (Tsim Sha Tsui)

Caslan Trading Company

150 B Austin Rd.

G/F TST, Kowloon 2724-4291

HKNikkers 15 yrs ago
How did you go sourcing a dressmaking dummy? I would love one too.

Leahred 15 yrs ago
I went to the address bw posted above. Its not adjustable - you buy it by size, I would take your measurements and then go and see which is best for you. I'm really pleased with mine - looks great in your room if your not using and is much nicer than the adjustable ones !

HKHelp 15 yrs ago
Hi - has anyone found somewhere that sells adjustable ones? Anywhere in Sham Shui Po?

freefire 13 yrs ago
Hi Leahred - I'm looking for a dressmaker dummy too! I wonder if you would be so kind to post a pic of yours! Thanks so much!

Leahred 13 yrs ago
This pulled off net but looks like mine. Mine is blk version but they also have cream and from memory also diff base choices.

http://dressmakersdummy.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/vintage-dressmakers-dummy.jpg

annafran 9 yrs ago
I'm looking for a dressmaking dummy for women size 12-14. Does anyone know where in HK I can find one?

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad