Recommendation for Rystalane injections

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by momich 15 yrs ago
Any recommendation as to which doctor/dermatologist is skilled at injecting rystalane filler with minimal bruising and reasonable price ?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
carmanchix 15 yrs ago
Momich,Go to Doctor Bramley at Pacific House, 20 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.Phone: 2877-6068

HTMM 15 yrs ago
I am going to have my Restylane injection tomorrow(13/8) evening. Would you like to come and have a look of my injection process? I am ok with you here.

This is my 3rd time. Result is excellent and price is ok.

(Sweden Restylane: HKD4,800/1.5ml).

Dr. Liew: 2328-8866

momich 15 yrs ago
HTMM, that is awfully kind of you to offer me to look at the process. I am afraid if I watched the process I will not have the guts to do it myself as I am squeamish of needles. What I am interested in finding out is how good Dr. Liew is in avoiding bruising or your experience with bruising (although I know some bruising is inevitable). Good luck with your coming injection and please let me know (either by replying to this or PM me) how it went (including the bruising). Thanks.

capital 15 yrs ago
Had my nose to mouth lines done and am a bit swollen and bruised :(

HTMM 15 yrs ago
Hi! Momich,

I have just finished the injection this evening.

The process is fine. I feel ok and I don't think that I got bruised as a bit of anaesthetic will be used before injection.

As a matter of fact, Dr. Liew would listen to your expectation carefully before starting the process. Try it and I assure you that u would find it amazing. :)

momich 15 yrs ago
HTMM, hope you are feeling fine and beautiful. Do you mind letting me know which part of your face did you have the filler injected? I understand bruising is inevitable although the doctor's skill is important. Do you have any bruising and if so, how bad/good is it? Thanks for being so generous in sharing your experience.

HTMM 15 yrs ago
Hi! Momich,

I have my Nasolabial Folds filled up with 1.5ml Restylane.

Indeed, I really don't think that I got bruised, but just a bit hematoma on the right line was seen this morning and the rest is pretty fine.

I am glad to share with you! :)

momich 15 yrs ago
HTMM, can you give me details of Dr. Liew please. You can PM me. Thanks.

HTMM 15 yrs ago
Hi! Momich,

I will have my Dysport lifting touch-up service in this coming Wed evening as I have also had the Dysport done together with Restylane last Thurs. I am also fine with you here. May be, you can have a chat with Dr. Liew.

Information has been PM you already.

momich 15 yrs ago
HTMM thanks for the information and PM. What is Dysport ?

HTMM 15 yrs ago
Dysport is nearly alike the effect as Botox. It's from UK.

mooncakebaby 13 yrs ago
Face Magic Haven very good for fillers.

isuccess 11 yrs ago
I have done my Restylane filler nose several times already in Doctor's office in Central, but it is really sad that my friends said my nose looked like "Avatar".. One of my friends worked for Qmed restylane, she introduced " Dr. Sandy Wang", Restylane recognises her as one of the top 15 doctor from all over Asia Pacific, but I cant find Dr Wang's clinic, anyone can help?

poison 10 yrs ago
Anyone recommends Dr Thomas Tam at Dr.Image for nose fillers?

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad