where to get kids schoolbags ?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by itsmeinhk 14 yrs ago
Where should I go to find a nice school bag for a 6 years old kid ?

Where can I have most choice ?

Sogo ? Where else ?

Thx

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
axptguy38 14 yrs ago
Bags in the market are fine but in my experience often wear out quickly. For nicer ones try a outdoor gear shop like Protrek (google it). They have kid's bags. We got our girl a Vaude in her size that is great.

In general, I would rather go for something more rugged made for outdoors than a "school bag". The former is typically more built to last.

itsmeinhk 14 yrs ago
Thanks for the tip axtguy38. I'm looking for something sturdy for my boy. I'll have a look at Protrek.

Cheers

axptguy38 14 yrs ago
I win! I win! ;)

cd 14 yrs ago
I agree with Cara, the ones from the market are fine, I usually find they last at least a whole year, my sons is at least 2 years old now, pretty good going for $100.

itsmeinhk 14 yrs ago
Just a quick feedback: I've just discovered that there is a great choice of schoolbags in Toys Club (on Duddel street) - but I discovered it too late as I already bought something else.

I was really surprised to see how much things this shop has. Even for Birthday parties, they really have everything.

As for the school bag, I first bought one in Stanley market but after 3 days it was already broken !!! So I had to get a new one again !

I got a very nice one in Kiplings' shop in Times Square, it's a bag pack, it was on sale and it's really great quality, and different from all the Ben 10 and Spiderman etc...

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad